Some of the highlights of the inspection report include:
- Sytchampton was judged to be outstanding at the time of the last inspection (2006) and this is still the case.
- Fundamental to its continuing improvement is also the school's willingness to embrace change, to take on board new initiatives and to balance the excellent personal development and well-being of pupils with outstanding academic achievement.
- Teachers provide pupils with interesting activities well matched to their abilities, with the result that they are eager to learn.
- Teachers give very helpful comments in the form of targets for improvementand provide pupils with time to act on these.
- Pupils say how much they enjoy school and especially because of the wide range of practical activities, including sport and music.
- The pupils have very good relationships with each other, work well together and talk confidently and happily to visitors.
You can now share your views on our school via Ofsted's Parent View website. By sharing your views, Ofsted hopes you'll be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about us.