The inspection highlighted many key strengths of the school, in particular how dedicated and hard working the staff are. Some key comments made during the inspection and from the report include:
- The overall curriculum is ambitious and school have high expectations for what pupils can achieve.
- Staff know pupils well and relationships are exceptionally positive throughout the school.
- Leaders are taking the right action to further improve the education that pupils experience. The changes they have introduced are having a positive impact for pupils.
- In some subjects, including mathematics, pupils learn well and make strong progress.
- Children in the early years get off to a great start. They are well supported by the adults who work with them.
- Leaders prioritise pupils’ personal development. Pupils are well prepared for their next steps and future lives.
You can now share your views on our school via Ofsted's Parent View website. By sharing your views, Ofsted hopes you'll be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about us.