Once in school we offer:
- Regular letters emailed to parents.
- Text reminders and updates.
- Half termly newsletters to celebrate children’s work and activities.
- Website with ‘twitter feed’ of latest news and whole host of information.
- Termly calendar to show all that is going on in school and to give plenty of notice.
- Surveys from parents and pupils.
- Celebration assemblies, held every fortnight to share presentations on pupil’s learning, House point updates, children’s birthdays and the award of ‘ Golden ticket’.
- Parents' consultations are held in October and March, these run from 8am – 5.45pm and enable us to offer longer 15 minute slots, to update you on pupil progress, targets and share information.
- End of year school report.
- Open morning in October.
- Parents' meetings, eg. early reading, SATs preparation, e-safety.
- Children invite parents in to share productions or curriculum presentations at different times of the year eg. KS1 Nativity pay, EYFS Pirate party.
- Active PTA, with representatives for each class.
- Parent Governors are Mr A Stephens & Mr M Harris.
Staff are there at the end of the day, but in the morning please address any queries via the office so that lessons start promptly.
We aim to build positive relationships at all levels to strengthen our school community.