- Playground equipment
- School Library Corner
- Book Vending Machine (plus a generous donation of £250 worth of books from a parent)
- IT equipment (18 laptops and 5 iPads)
- School trips Essential school communications tools such as SeeSaw and Teachers2Parents
- Arranging Father Christmas presents for all children.
Facebook Sytchampton PTA Noticeboard
Our PTA Committee is:
- Joint Chairs - Laura Harper & Sue Symonds
- Treasurer - position available!
- Secretary - Elaine Ball
- Deputy Secretary - Amanda Fischer
- Lottery - Jenna White
- Key Committee Member - Maria Craze
|Year 1||Laura Harper|
|Year 2||Jenna White|
|Year 3||Maria Craze|
|Year 4||Elaine Ball|
|Year 5||Carly Caddick|
|Year 6||Claire Allport|
Contact us at email@example.com
Facebook Sytchampton PTA Noticeboard
Sytchampton School PTA Lottery Club
Welcome to the new, revamped Sytchampton PTA Lottery Club – a great way for you to support us whilst having a bit of a flutter!
Here’s how it works……
Everyone is welcome to join the school lottery so please feel free to invite Friends, Family, colleagues, neighbours (over the age of 16). Each number costs £2 and you can purchase unlimited numbers – remember the more purchased the more chances of winning!
If you purchase 4 numbers or more you qualify for subsidised school trip transport costs. We all receive letters from school throughout the year asking for unplanned costs to cover transport for trips and activities that our children enjoy. This can add up to approximately £60-£80 per year (even more if you have more than one child attending the school!). By buying 4 or more numbers these trip transport costs will be subsidised not just for one child but for all of them if you have more than one attending.
There are 6 draws per calendar year – a draw will take place on the last Friday of each half term – during the school assembly – the winning number will be picked by an online random number generator.
The annual prize fund will be 15% of the total membership fee, if for example, we sold 250 numbers the 1st prize will be £100 and 2nd prize £50.
If you win, a cheque will be handed to you on the day of the draw or posted to your home address.
To sign up please complete the attached slip and return it to the school office.
Any queries please email: sytchamptonPTA@gmail.com or see Jenna White.
JOIN OUR PTA LOTTERY CLUB TODAY AND YOU COULD BE A WINNER!
Sytchampton School PTA Lottery Rules
Terms and Conditions
The purpose of the Sytchampton School PTA Lottery is to raise funds. The money will be paid into the PTA bank account and used to meet funding requests from the school, providing equipment, resources and opportunities for the pupils.
- The lottery club is a small society lottery and is open anyone over the age of 16.
- The Sytchampton School PTA lottery is organised by the school PTA. In case of any dispute the decision of the PTA committee is final.
- There are unlimited numbers. For a cost of £2 per month you will be assigned one number at random, or if purchasing multiples, you will be assigned multiple numbers at random.
- A draw will be made every 1/2 term with a 1st & 2nd prize.
- The annual prize fund will total 15% of the annual income. 1st prize being 10% and 2nd prize being 5%. For example, if 250 numbers were sold in 1 month the prize fund for that month would be: 1st prize - £100 / 2nd prize - £50 this is taken from: 250 tickets x £2 = £500, multiplied by 12 to give an annual prize and divided by 6 to give your 6 termly draws.
- The remaining 85% goes to PTA school funds to part contribute towards the cost of trips and travel for all pupils.
- Payments must be made by either standing order (monthly or annually) or in cash. However, cash payments must be for the full annual value of your ticket.
- Members will only be entered into the ½ termly draw if their subscription is up to date.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the lottery if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
- One month’s notice period is required if you wish to cancel your subscription to the lottery.
- The winning number will receive either a cheque in person or by post to the address on file.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into the School PTA funds after six months.