- Worcestershire Learning Gateway
Children can use their global ids to access a range of learning resources including Education City and Espresso.
- Where Are The Settings
Online safety information for parents from Catshill Learning Partnerships.
The free area of the PhonicsPlay website is filled with free interactive games.
- ICT Games
Lots of ideas particularly useful for numeracy games.
- Topmarks Educational Search Engine
Lots of games and activities to support literacy and numeracy.
- Maths Zone
Interactive maths games. Great fun!
- Oxford Owl
Hundreds of free ebooks for children and parents, phonics guidance and Maths and English games.
- Meningitis Trust
Information on Meningitis, including causes, symptoms and support.
- ADDISS - the National Attention Deficit Disorder Information and Support Service, providing people-friendly information and resources about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
- Afasic England - the charity representing children and young adults with communication impairments, working for their inclusion in society and supporting their parents and carers.
- British Dyslexia Association - the voice of dyslexic people. They offer advice, information and help to families, professionals and dyslexic individuals.
- Epilepsy Action - the British Epilepsy Association provides a wide range of services and information to support anybody with an interest in epilepsy.
- Look UK - the National federation of Families with Visually impaired children- linking families of children with a visual impairment across the country and providing support and advice.
- Mencap - the UK's leading learning disability charity working with people with a learning disability and their families and carers.
- NDCS - the National Deaf Children's Society is exclusively dedicated to supporting all deaf children, young deaf people and their families in overcoming the challenges of childhood deafness.
- NSPCC - the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children UK's leading charity specialising in child protection and the prevention of cruelty to children.
- RNIB - the Royal National Institute for the Blind offers practical support and advice to anyone with a sight problem.
- RNID - the Royal National Institute for the Deaf is the largest charity representing the deaf and hard of hearing people in the UK.